Here are the dog park rules:
- Female dogs in heat are NOT allowed.
- Handlers must clean up after their dog(s) - Scoop the Poop.
- Dogs must be removed at the first sign of aggression and excessive rough play.
- Handlers are responsible for any injuries caused by dogs under their control.
- Handlers must be 16 years of age or older and be in control of dog(s) at all time.
- Dogs must be ON LEASH upon entering and exiting the outside gate.
- No toys allowed- only training treats.
- Dogs must have current vaccinations and appropriate licenses.
- Parents are responsible to ensure that their children interact only with their own dogs.
If the rules are not followed, the park will be closed.
The dog park is not accessible during winter.