Please note that the sale of objects, goods or services to the general public must be approved by the administration of the Saint-Antoine Community Centre beforehand.
Payment MethodsA 50% non-refundable deposit of the invoice is required in order to confirm the reservation of a room.
In all cases, the full payment of the rental cost must be made by cheque in the name of the Village of Saint-Antoine, by cash, debit or credit (Visa, Mastercard) no later than 10 days before the activity. The floor plan must be confirmed at the same time. Otherwise, the reservation could be cancelled.
Security Deposit for Special Events (Weddings, Family Celebrations, etc.)
For special events in room A and/or B, a security deposit of $ 100 (half room) to $150 (full room) is required 10 days before the event. This deposit will be reimbursed fully or partially after the activity if the client meets the following conditions:
- Cleanliness of the kitchen;
- Respect rental hours;
- No modifications to the floor plan after 9 pm the day prior to the event;
- In the case of damage and deterioration of the rooms or equipment, the following procedure shall apply: The administration of the Saint-Antoine Community Centre will inform the client of any breakages, make the necessary repairs and apply the expenses to the security deposit. If necessary, an invoice will be sent to the client for the surplus.
CancellationIn case of cancellation of the event, no refund will be returned less than 10 days before the activity. However, the security deposit will be reimbursed in full.
Assembly and DisassemblyThe assembly and disassembly times must be included in the rental period.
DecorAdding decorations or any other changes to any room or to any location inside the Community Centre must be approved by the administration prior to the event.
Catering ServiceThe client is free to choose his caterer. He must have a license issued by the Health Minister and must prepare the food in his own establishment, not in the Community Centre.
FoodThe client is free to bring food into the Community Centre. However, if the client requires access to the kitchen, it is his responsibility to inform the administration.
Rental ConditionsThe client agrees:
- To use and access the room for the period covered by the reservation; the client only has access to the room for which he paid for and only at the hours stated in the rental agreement;
- To pay the administration a minimum of 2 additional hours at the hourly rental rate of the room in the event of an overrun of 30 minutes or more;
- To not sublease the rooms;
- To respect the prohibition of the sale of goods and services to the general public without being approved by the administration;
- To respect and enforce the prohibition of smoking, inhaling or exhaling vapour from an electronic cigarette or inhaling or exhaling vapour from a water pipe on premises or within 9 meters of all doors, air intakes or windows of the Saint-Antoine Community Centre under the Smoke-free Places Act.
- To assure the supervision of the rented room. The client is responsible for all theft and/or damage to the Community Centre during the rental period.
- To ensure that nothing gets hung or stuck to the walls of the room in the Community Centre.
- To respect and enforce that no alcoholic beverages exit or enter the Community Centre room. The Saint-Antoine Community Centre holds the liquor license. The Centre is responsible for the sale of alcohol and will be the only supplier of alcoholic beverages.
The Saint-Antoine Community Centre:
- Reserves the right to enter the rented room and supervise at all times;
- Reserves the right to terminate the reservation at any time in case of major forces;
- Reserves the right to terminate the reservation at any time in case of municipal urgent needs.