de l’Église Avenue

Monument des pionniers

In 2010, the municipality decided to ensure that the memory of the first inhabitants of Saint-Antoine remains strongly alive. This monument was, therefore, erected on the former location of the Village's first cemetery. As there were no gravestones, the monument was inscribed with the names of all those buried at this site from 1833 to 1925.

In 2015, a second monument was erected on the same land in memory of the parishioners who died from 1926 to 1968.